Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lz6 a.k.a. Bob
Has anyone heard from lz6 (a.k.a. Bob) recently? It says he hasin't posted here on S.C. since April 2010 I moved back to town here where he is also from & I have asked around town concerning him but all I have found out is that he retired.

I hope he is ok.

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Yeah, he retired a couple years ago.
Don't think he lives in Merced anymore.
He absolutely hated it there.
Lost all track of him, but friends on facebook.
Maybe I'll drop him a line for an update.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Thanks. I will be glad to be back in touch with him.

I hate Merced too (with a passion), my parents are here so I came back due to my Father having to have some surgeries. I try to make the best of this trailer park town and find the few decent people that I can.
yes, Bob retired a few years ago & I believe he did move. I do see his Facebook posts from time to time. Someone else might have some other info.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto,

Thanks. I was at my local shop (Arnie's) for a small BBQ event this evening, the owner is also good friends with him, he tells me Bob still lives here in town. I am going to try to meet him in person finally one of these days.
Yeah, that's the shop where they have the cigar dinners, right?
If it's the place I'm thinking of, Bob was indeed friends with the owner.

I checked out his facebook page, and there really isn't much activity.
Mostly birthday wishes every year, and not much else.

Totally shocked that he still lives in Merced.
Maybe he's just doing a lot of traveling, and keeps it as home base.
Frequent travel might explain the detachment.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I talked to him after his heart bypass. It was then he seemed to go underground and off the map. Damn shame

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

A good man for sure.
B-Dub, This is a new shop, but yes Bob IS friends with the owner of this one (Arnie).

Tafdom, Yeah, I guess he hasn't been to well, but he did come down to Arnie's as Arnie was remodeling the shop right before he opened, but Bob doesn't get down to the shop very often, I am guessing he probably is not feeling too great... but I hope I am wrong.

Magnum, That is for sure, I spoke to him the most out of anyone here when I joined just over 5 years ago, he really spent a lot of time answering questions for me and making me feel welcome. I consider him a friend, now I feel bad for not really having stayed in touch as I lived all over the world.

If I can meet with him I will tell him everyone here at S-C miss him.
Send a PM to Sergio. I think he was the last person from SC to see him.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore