Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I missed younz guys!
Holy carp have I been busy! I haven't been here much in the past month or so. We went to Hatteras Island for a week and then came home to start school right away. I am now working in a Life Skills class with little kids (busy little kids! but they are cute) and I swear I have no time to breathe with my school included. I do have time to exercise though and am slowly losing inches, I may just post a picture someday.

the details you really care about: Mostly my CAO Cherry Bombs, a short, quick stick that is nice Blush (I know how most of you feel about infused sticks so you can spare me the lecture), with the occasional yummy stick from a certain bomb Wink Thanks to ValKittyHeart Went to a local outdoor fundraising concert last weekend and had a few stogies with The Man, it was nice to relax.

still have a CAO America Potomac from a friend on Independence Day, but didn't get the chance to smoke it then. Maybe if we get the poor, underused boat out this weekend.

Hope everyone is well. I need to get some sleep soon, it keeps me from killing the stupid people.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
The mystery woman..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Quote:Mostly my CAO Cherry Bombs, a short, quick stick that is nice Blush (I know how most of you feel about infused sticks so you can spare me the lecture),

Smoke what YOU like, like what YOU smoke! Thumbsup & Welcome back!
Gangsta
Welcome back!
--Mike
Yes welcome back!