Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 9 Amusing Statements from the Olympics
Here are the top nine regrettable comments made during the summer Olympics from professional commentators/announcers and players:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I
saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my
mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some
deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...... Oh my God, what have I just said?"
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LMAONowthatsfunnyLMAONowthatsfunny
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
lmao...thats great, thanks
No Justice, No Peace!
Eleven dicks on the field...
LOL too funny!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Terrific!!! Those are great.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
last one is best, especially since they realized immediately what they said.... Big Grin
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
9 and 2 are my favorities.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Lol1
--Mike
I'm going to have to borrow this!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles