Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avo Classic #9 - Quick Review
Avo Classic No.9

Strength: Medium
Wrapper: Connecticut
Origin/Filler/Binder: Dominican

Quick Review: This made a nice afternoon smoke at the Cigar Shop. A good selection when you are looking for a mild smoke. A very good selection for the beginner as noted in other threads. This smoke has great creamy elements and a nice balance of flavors. It was pretty consistent, but I felt it went bitter slightly suddenly at the end, perhaps not too surprising given the relatively small size. I would pick up another, perhaps in a larger size.

[Image: Aug2012%2520023.jpg]

[Image: Aug2012%2520024.jpg]

--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Thanks for sharing
--Mike
Hmmm, I like the Signature and the Heritage series, how would you compare this to the XO Intermezzo?
Gangsta
(08-30-2012, 09:59 AM)irratebass Wrote: Hmmm, I like the Signature and the Heritage series, how would you compare this to the XO Intermezzo?

I have not had a XO Intermezzo, think they are only tubos and I would remember, so I can't say.

--Easy

(08-30-2012, 10:41 AM)easy_e Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 09:59 AM)irratebass Wrote: Hmmm, I like the Signature and the Heritage series, how would you compare this to the XO Intermezzo?

I have not had a XO Intermezzo, think they are only tubos and I would remember, so I can't say.

Ok, well I am not a fan of the Intermezzo, but this stick looks more like a Heritage or Signature, will see if our shop has them....nice review.
Gangsta
Good stogie but I don't believe they age that well.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-30-2012, 02:56 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Good stogie but I don't believe they age that well.

That doesn't surprise me. I like these but I don't think I would buy very many. There are plenty of other good smokes in the same price range, that probably represent a better value for most people.

--Easy