Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Trip to Beer Heaven 2
(10-29-2012, 05:45 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Wait, when are you guys going to be there exactly?

My wife is surprising me with a trip there next weekend!

We will be at the brewpub Friday by happy hour and be there for the night. Then Saturday we will be at the brewery for the tour. Pretty sure we are taking the 12:15 tour.
--Mike
Damn!

We're scheduled for the 2:00 tour on Saturday, and then checking into the hotel and heading to the brewpub for the remainder of the day/night.
This is my boomstick!
(10-29-2012, 10:32 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Damn!

We're scheduled for the 2:00 tour on Saturday, and then checking into the hotel and heading to the brewpub for the remainder of the day/night.

Looks like that area is getting there a$$ kicked by this storm so we might all miss out...
--Mike
Yeah I saw that Sad
This is my boomstick!
Are you guys really still going?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(10-29-2012, 03:38 PM)tafdom Wrote: Are you guys really still going?

If they are open and everything is good on the home front Mark and I leave Thursday.
--Mike
AWEOME!!!!!!!! Please don't forget me and pick me up a bottle or 2 of Bitches brew if you see them. Thanks in advance

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Well it looks like phase two of this trip is postponed. One of our hotels is closed for atleast 7-10 days and the other was not certain if they were going be open. With an 8 hour drive in between here and there and not knowing what we will really run into on the road we made the decision to postpone. We are not sure when we will make it down there but instead this weekend We are going to head up to Vermont again for a last minute beercation. This is after a Thursday night trip to Mohegan Sun.
--Mike
Damn, I was hoping to meet you guys this weekend, but it definitely looks like you're making the right choice.

I'll have a few drinks for you at the Brewpub on Saturday Smile
This is my boomstick!
Mike and Mark, you guys were missed...

Man, what an absolute blast this weekend was!!

It took us around three and a half hours to get there, and we went directly to the brewery itself since it would be too early to check into the hotel.

Here are a few exterior pics:

[Image: null-87.jpg]

[Image: null-88.jpg]

We went inside and checked in for our tour with Matt, which would be heading out in about 15 minutes. So in the meantime I shopped a little, making a mental note of how much dough I would be spending after the 45 minute tour was over Big Grin

[Image: null-101.jpg]

Here are some shots from the tour:

[Image: null-100.jpg]

[Image: null-99.jpg]

[Image: null-98.jpg]

[Image: null-97.jpg]

[Image: null-96.jpg]

[Image: null-92.jpg]
This is my boomstick!