Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Mum/LK Beach Compound Herf 2012
Today's beach cigar. Cain F Nub!

[Image: 94c0a261.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Tank just texted over a pic of his new tattoo!!!! It's called "I Love Me"!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

[Image: 24f95adb.jpg]

This herf is in 4th gear!! Hahahhaahah
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Pretty boy stole our herf thread.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The EVIL green monster of jealousy rises again. One day!!!! Do you guys know exactly how lucky you are to have so many so close? Another great batch of memories in the grey matter. Have a great weekend guys.

p.s. BRAVOOOOO

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

The Great LK Lunch:

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
You fecking feckers! I was indisposed last night and could not fire back!
(08-10-2012, 10:04 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: The Mum, the Transporter and The LK doing our best Vegas Tank Duckface Impression!!

Hahahahahahhahahah

[Image: 47277478.jpg]

LMAO
It has a been a tradition for the past few years that we make sure special meals are prepared at the Compound when the LK visits. And of course we video tape it as the Mum grills and the LK gives commentary!

This year I wanted to thank the MUM by bringing two coolers of extra goodies.

Here is Part 1 of Saturday's Grilling!

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Part 2

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

My wife and I go up to the Jersey shore every year. She has friends in Ocean City who let us stay at their beachhouse. We have not gone up this year and this thread is making me want to go soon. I will just live vicariously through you until we head up. Enjoy!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan