Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cask aged?
In my never ending catalog receiving, I recently got a Jr one. They are selling "cask aged" sticks. What are and are they any good? Some of the deals are pretty decent. Like the punch or sancho panza maduro's for 59.95. Qty 25 I think.
I have been tempted to buy those a few times.  Hopefully somebody has tried them so we can get some feedback.

5 Vegas has a Cask Strength that I want try out.  Probably going to get a fiver of them to star with, the whole barrel is $110 from CI.
I like smoking lightning
I smell a box split Big Grin
Vitamin G Wrote:I smell a box split Big Grin
[bravo2]
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Vitamin G Wrote:I smell a box split Big Grin
Does it smell like fish?  LOL!!!! 
I might be down for a box split of Cask strenght.  
but who gets to keep the fancy box?  Confusedhock: Tongue
thatbobguy8 Wrote:In my never ending catalog receiving, I recently got a Jr one. They are selling "cask aged" sticks. What are and are they any good? Some of the deals are pretty decent. Like the punch or sancho panza maduro's for 59.95. Qty 25 I think.
I have a barrel of the cask aged Bolivars in my humi right now, I havent tried them though to see how they are. Cool packaging though
I just bought a barrel of the H Upmann Millionero's. I aint tried them yet, but they smell awesome!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I seem to remember some herf pics in a garage with bluesman smoking those....

I've never tried them but I want a couple of the barrels for a new project so I think I'll be ordering some soon!
I am by no means an expert, but its probably more marketing than anything else.

Still no reason not to try it though.