Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And... Cloned???
So after I dug out of the pile of stones my wife and I were buried under, another truck pulled up. I grabbed her and ducked back behind the pile of stones. A group of about 10 Guarantees jumped out of the truck and they were armed. My first thought was that with an extra 10 of me, I could finish all of the projects that my wife lined up for me to do. But they had other plans and they werent with good intentions in mind. I watched as they leveled my house right in front of my eyes. Good thing we were hiding behind those stones and I have lived to fight another day. I will be living in my shed as we rebuild. I have already put together and prepared some forces to seek out some other brothers and will seek revenge when I have rebuilt my fortress. Thanks a ton Scott!!! I have a feeling that you and Stone are in this together but you have no idea how strong my forces are and both will be dealt with in due time. Thanks again to both of you.

[img][Image: 4338b4c1.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 8063e239.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: b30f2c6c.jpg][/img]
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
My new home!!!

[img][Image: 0490fe14.jpg][/img]
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Wow what a great hit!!!
Very nice hit!
Amazing hit!!!! I dont think there is enough room in that shed... I'll sleep out on the hammock.
Ryan, can I get a little off rent?
Scott, What are those two little sticks at the end?
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
LMAO Beautiful!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
These clone wars are no joke..

Damn nice hit, enjoy!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
These guys can't count. What happen to the fiver or sixer? You sent a 12 er..Huh

I guess you guys mean business and glad you listened to the FOGs.

Another excellent gesture on your parts.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-11-2012, 09:21 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: These guys can't count. What happen to the fiver or sixer? You sent a 12 er..Huh

I guess you guys mean business and glad you listened to the FOGs.

Another excellent gesture on your parts.

In his defense, it was 2 separate packages of 6. I like the 12er.

Ryan
Looks like nice sticks... Enjoy
--Mike