Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas
In September (9/20 or so), Mrs. Mum & I are flying to Texas (Hobby airport), renting a car & driving to Austin, well actually Horseshoe Bay for a wedding on Saturday (9/22). That Sunday we are driving to Galveston and coming home on 9/26.

Anyone live by those places?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-11-2012, 08:37 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: In September (9/20 or so), Mrs. Mum & I are flying to Texas (Hobby airport), renting a car & driving to Austin, well actually Horseshoe Bay for a wedding on Saturday (9/22). That Sunday we are driving to Galveston and coming home on 9/26.

Anyone live by those places?

Val and I are close here in San Antonio.

Remember, Texas is big. It's almost a 5 hour drive from Horseshoe Bay and Galveston.

SInce this is a once in a lifetime chance to Herf with The Mum, Val and I will check our schedules. She's in Grad School and on fast forward most of the time. Maybe I can convince her to slow down just a little.
I would be honored to have a chance to herf with the Mum. Can't tell what my schedule will look like from this far out, but I will endeavor not to scedule anything when they are free, as we are only an hour from Austin.
I know Bogey is in Texas somewhere.
--Mike
(07-11-2012, 11:00 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I know Bogey is in Texas somewhere.

He's here in S.A. as well.
As we get closer we will try to work this out..
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Didn't you guys go there last year? My nephew and niece is in Austin and my sis was in Galvaston. Where is NANP?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(07-11-2012, 01:51 PM)tafdom Wrote: Didn't you guys go there last year? My nephew and niece is in Austin and my sis was in Galvaston. Where is NANP?

This sucks as I should be moved to North Carolina by then or I could come herf with you guys. I currently live about an hour from Austin.
(07-11-2012, 01:51 PM)tafdom Wrote: Didn't you guys go there last year? My nephew and niece is in Austin and my sis was in Galvaston. Where is NANP?

No, I went to Galvaston by myself 2 years ago when my friend was having a tough time.
Honorary Shield Brother
(07-11-2012, 03:28 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

No, I went to Galvaston by myself 2 years ago when my friend was having a tough time.

Your friend has a beautiful view from his deck too.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!