Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current cigar goal.
Update on my goal. I have tried quite a few ryj churchills. All i have left to try are the romeo, havoc, anavasario, vintage, and cuban churchills. I have tried the edicion limitad, habana reserve, reserve real, reserve real maduro, vintage maduro, reserve maduro, viejo, and 1875 churchill.
Great!! So you did smoke a Edición Limitada? How was it because I haven't smoked one yet?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Funny thing is that i threw my back out and was in so much pain i cant tell if i liked it. The burn was great and i think it had more character than the standard churchill, but was similar. I will have to pick up another one when i recover.
my goal aswell Smile
So I was able to try the Romeo the other day so that leaves me with the Havoc, Annivasario, and Vintage. Then I need to try the cuban churchill.
I tried my Havoc and I was not impressed, the Romeo is so much better imo.....the Havoc was a very boring smoke to me....just letting you know it may need more rest.
Gangsta
I understand that but unfortunately I need to try them all.