Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Indestructible Cain Torch
My favorite lighter is the Cain triple flame torch that Studio Tobac gives away as swag at some of their events. I have three and I think I've given two away in bombs. Last night I thought one of them was a goner though. I was riding down the highway around 70 mph when I went over some railroad tracks and it bounced out of the pouch I store it in when riding. It went right into the other lane of oncoming traffic as it bounced down the road. I went back to get it but it had already been run over by a few cars at that point so I thought it was toast. When I got home I bent the lid back into place and it fired right up! These are the best lighters ever.
[Image: dc04f765.jpg]
[Image: 0150bc7f.jpg]
That's awesome
--Mike
Man, be nice to that lighter..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Just gives it a little bit of character!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Awesome... I won one of those a while back, and I will drag it behind my car for a bit this week to Dooley-ize it... Wink

Amazing that it still works, but they are sure built like tanks, eh?

I think these may be the same ones made by LOTUS (the T3 series). I think they also make the same one for Tatuaje.

I like the size of these.

Dooley, we can get you a job antiquing props for the movies. lol, cool stuff.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Freakin awesome
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
That is crazy..very well built.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Damn son lol you let it get runded over Tongue
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Looks all ready to be wrapped in duct tape!