Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work and Fun with the Mum
Mum is hammered!

[Image: 7c48c23a.jpg]
Tank, Mum is in all the Picture with your woman, I have a electronic dog collar with a remote if he gets to close to her you can zap him.......LOL looks like a great time
(05-18-2012, 05:19 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Hangin with Mum! 95 degrees with cold beer and cigars!

[Image: faac554a.jpg]

That's funny.....I don't see Mum in this picture !!!!!!!PantPantPant
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Wow. that looked like an amazing time!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
What damn good time! Well done gentlemen! Jimmie, one of the classiest guys I know, way to go to help to Tankie out. Daryn, that ankle sure looks like it needs a cast, looks very broken! Get well, soon, Amigo.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I'm there in spirit ...... Have the heat, have the work, have the gars,

Don't have the cool beers or the hot lady, but hey, that's what I have to live with.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(05-20-2012, 08:40 AM)Parkster Wrote: I'm there in spirit ...... Have the heat, have the work, have the gars,

Don't have the cool beers or the hot lady, but hey, that's what I have to live with.

You're there in spirit and I just dream another dream. WTG mens! You are the poster boys that create jealousy. Daryn, OMG what happened to the foot? Another fine herf in the books

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

This is Mum tuned! I herf with him at least 4 times a year and we always have at least one extreme bender. Mum drank like I have never seen him drink last night. In fact, I had to wake him up with a shot of Zacapa rum at 11am and he was not in good spirits. Now Mum is still incoherent about what happened last night!

[Image: c91d4742.jpg]

Mum got so tuned that he groped me in the bar!
[Image: d5216164.jpg]

In the bar shooting pool, booze, and cigars!

[Image: 84146e86.jpg]

[Image: 4a2447b4.jpg]

Yes we can gamble in the bars too. Mum won on pulltabs!

[Image: 5faf5e3e.jpg]

Julie shooting pool!

[Image: 4eb9d8fe.jpg]

............against the Mum!

[Image: ca14a2f1.jpg]

[Image: 85c91e1f.jpg]

[Image: e41c5c67.jpg]

[Image: c77e4260.jpg]

[Image: 47ade412.jpg]

[Image: edca4f33.jpg]

[Image: 434b67c8.jpg]

[Image: 1efd4a22.jpg]

[Image: 0847cf59.jpg]

Giving drunk Mum orders!

[Image: 5e3710c1.jpg]

Mum and Gunnar!

[Image: 234e1d80.jpg]

[Image: 889ffe1a.jpg]

We got these two completely hammered!

[Image: 9f7b5254.jpg]

I think we did at least 10 shots last night. The drinking started at 2pm. Mum got started with half a bottle of Crown! Then an early evening of a full bottle or OR-G mixed with a bottle of Grey Goose!

[Image: 2e47260e.jpg]

This is the result!

[Image: c77e4260.jpg]

[Image: 4280544a.jpg]