Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So the Longship Reminded the LK......
...to NEVER FORGET that I have BALLS of STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Story and pics coming!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Can't wait to see this...
--Mike
(04-07-2012, 11:20 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Can't wait to see this...

+1 this should be good!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Interesting.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(04-07-2012, 11:01 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: ...to NEVER FORGET that I have BALLS of STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he has balls of steel and no legs, we could call him sparky... Wink

(04-07-2012, 02:57 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 11:01 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: ...to NEVER FORGET that I have BALLS of STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he has balls of steel and no legs, we could call him sparky... Wink

LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I'm happy with the balls I have
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Still say it'll probably be Monday before we see any pics .. Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
(04-07-2012, 07:56 PM)aracos Wrote: Still say it'll probably be Monday before we see any pics .. Wink

Monday...yeah.....but what month? Tongue Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I am guessing the LK is feverishly writing a tall tale to some how make it seem as though the Longshipsman did not utterly destroy the LK compound. Wink
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic