Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf Clubs
I pulled my back out 2 weeks ago on the course and haven't played since and I'm like an addict going thru withdrawals. I did however get to the Arnold Palmer today. For those that don't know them they are on Morning Drive on the golf channel and for those that do know them yes she even looks amazing in person too.

[Image: e65f1059.jpg]
(03-21-2012, 08:27 PM)jitzy Wrote: I pulled my back out 2 weeks ago on the course and haven't played since and I'm like an addict going thru withdrawals. I did however get to the Arnold Palmer today. For those that don't know them they are on Morning Drive on the golf channel and for those that do know them yes she even looks amazing in person too.

She does look great!
I was messing around some last Fall! Thought I would share in the spirit of this thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKzQwtd-R...e=youtu.be
(03-23-2012, 01:45 AM)US_Tank Wrote: I was messing around some last Fall! Thought I would share in the spirit of this thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKzQwtd-R...e=youtu.be

still love that cart
No Justice, No Peace!
I have placed 27 holes so far this year. Ball flight has been good but you can tell it will get better. Shoot a 43 for the first 9 out of the year and an 86 for full 18 with 3 triples that really could have been prevented if I would have played from the tips. I play with a lot of old guys that play from the whites and that plays a disadvantage for a long ball hitter off the box. Tomorrow will be the next test. Handicap last year started at 10.5 and by the end of the year I was at 5.4. Hope to be a 4 by the end of the year.
Put your chin up, pull your hat down, and be a cowboy.
(03-21-2012, 08:27 PM)jitzy Wrote: I pulled my back out 2 weeks ago on the course and haven't played since and I'm like an addict going thru withdrawals. I did however get to the Arnold Palmer today. For those that don't know them they are on Morning Drive on the golf channel and for those that do know them yes she even looks amazing in person too.

Erik Kuselias is an asshat...