Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong with people?
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Westboro...11374.html

Picketing two innocent boys' funerals and saying there deaths were gods revenge for Washington legalizing gay marriage? Really?
I like smoking lightning
Those people are a bunch of brainwashed lunatics. Margie Phelps should be run over by a Mac truck!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
These guys are nuts!
Unbelievable.....
This is my boomstick!
These people exist, because we allow them to exist with our bull$hit pansy laws that protect them, and punish anyone who gets fed up with their drama.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(02-10-2012, 09:13 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: These people exist, because we allow them to exist with our bull$hit pansy laws that protect them, and punish anyone who gets fed up with their drama.

Amen to that!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
wow... what a world we live in.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
So sad. Please don't get me started on the nature of God. Too late. God loves us all, flaws and all. Not saying homosexuality is a flaw. I am saying hatred is a flaw. I refuse to believe in a God that would be that vengeful. I also refuse to believe in a God that doesn't love the misguided souls that bring that kind of hatred and unenlightened attitude. God loves each one of us for who we are. I better get off my soapbox before I become that which I in my flawed self dislike.
Almirante Pirata
It looks like the crazy hate group cancelled their protest. Some TV or radio guy offered the leader an interview if they would not show up to the funeral. We will see if they hold to their word I guess.
I like smoking lightning
They’re a hate group masquerading as “christians”.

See what I’m smoking at the moment.

http://www.whatisjasonsmoking.tumblr.com