Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Snapshot Contest!
Hey guys...

There is a little contest going on at the Cigar Snapshot Podcast...

Check it out and spread the word wherever you may find yourself!

http://www.cigarsnapshot.com/contest-ann...t-podcast/

I wish I was good at writing reviews and had a camera outside of my phone. Good luck everyone
Put your chin up, pull your hat down, and be a cowboy.
Seems simple enough Jonny. Smoke a cigar and then call Bill and leave him a voicemail about the cigar. You can do this.
Almirante Pirata
(02-05-2012, 09:27 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Seems simple enough Jonny. Smoke a cigar and then call Bill and leave him a voicemail about the cigar. You can do this.

Not sure if Jonny can do that, he's from Nebraska..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jonny... jusst turn the crank on the phone a few times and tell the operator to connect you Klondike 53821... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Seriously - you can call and leave a voicemail review at 209-432-3535 (The show's voicemail feedback line), or you can use the voice memo function on your phone (or record yourself on your computer), and email the audio file to feedback AT cigarsnapshot DOT com

It is that easy... give it a shot!

Bill thanks for doing the podcast and thanks for doing the contest. It's always good to hear from Cigar John in Wisconsin and Jimmie in New Jersey. No idea who they are but they seem like good folks.
Almirante Pirata
(02-06-2012, 04:49 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Bill thanks for doing the podcast and thanks for doing the contest. It's always good to hear from Cigar John in Wisconsin and Jimmie in New Jersey. No idea who they are but they seem like good folks.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I also hear about these guys on the podcast, they seem cool Cool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
(02-06-2012, 05:14 AM)sergione Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 04:49 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Bill thanks for doing the podcast and thanks for doing the contest. It's always good to hear from Cigar John in Wisconsin and Jimmie in New Jersey. No idea who they are but they seem like good folks.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I also hear about these guys on the podcast, they seem cool Cool

I don't know from what I hear that Cigar John guy is practically a midget and that Jimmie the Mum he is from Jersey and has a house down the shore so we really don't need to say anything else about him. Tongue
--Mike