Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants Pats super bowl bet
I know there are some Pats fans out there and like to challenge you. I've been a giants fan since 85 and thought we could do a little contest. I'll take 3 contestants, straight up, you need at least 200 posts and need to exchange adressess before noon on sunday. Winners will get a five pack from me provided that the pats win.If the Pats lose you send me a fiver. We can work points out if you want, with a point equaling a stick a point. Lets get it on! First three folks that provide an address are in..good luck
No Justice, No Peace!
I'm in. I've been wanting to try more Padillas...
I might just take you up on that. No pats fan but it sounds like a nice clean bet.
Almirante Pirata
Cool bet Nay man,

Let's see if the die hard Pats fans rise to the occasion

I'm betting on the Callcutta Cup game between the English and Scottish rugby teams for a bottle of Ron Zacapa, it just adds to the excitement.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(02-04-2012, 04:28 AM)Parkster Wrote: Cool bet Nay man,

Let's see if the die hard Pats fans rise to the occasion

I'm in.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
I haven't emailed Nay my addy yet. I can't remember where I live. So if a real pats fan and/or somebody with an address wants to participate please do.
Almirante Pirata
only person to send me addy is parkerplus, come on pat ladies, put up or shut up. Still two spots open unless these other losers give me addy...lol
No Justice, No Peace!
parkerplus is the only one to send me address, come on ladies put up or shut up.
No Justice, No Peace!
(02-04-2012, 12:45 AM)parkerplus Wrote: I'm in. I've been wanting to try more Padillas...

Ha!

Also in!
Ok got two. Parkerplus and the542
No Justice, No Peace!