Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you like to drink with your cigar?
Diet Pepsi
Balvenie, Ron Zacapa, Grey Goose, Woodfords Reserve, ice water, Blue Moon
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Coffee and mint tea
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(02-04-2012, 07:53 AM)Parkster Wrote: Balvenie, Ron Zacapa, Grey Goose, Woodfords Reserve, ice water, Blue Moon

I liked you until you said grey goose.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I like a G&T as well, a mojito is never refused and am partial to a frozen margarita as a hangover cure
(02-04-2012, 02:19 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 07:53 AM)Parkster Wrote: Balvenie, Ron Zacapa, Grey Goose, Woodfords Reserve, ice water, Blue Moon

I liked you until you said grey goose.Tongue

I'll swop the goose for an Absolute if it makes you feel better Jimmie

But the goose is good with a martini mixer

Shaken .... Not stirred of course
Ive had a bottle Disaronna Amaretto in the cabinet for awhile and decided to do something with it. Made some fresh lemonade and mixed it 50/50. Amaretto is way to sweet for me but with the lemonade it went excellent with a Fuente Chateau Sungrown. Was a gamble that worked out.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Good bourbon or Scotch. Coffee or a latte for the rare morning cigar.

And Parkster's right. Goose makes a terrific martini, although IMO Absolut makes a better Bloody Mary.
NANP™
Viking1
Bourbon
Did I mention brandy?