Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Stogie splits
I was going to agree with the high temps, but I don't believe they are high enough to where they should do that. I was thinking it's just bad box that could have been caused by mutliple things..... distributor, shipping issues, etc/
Put your chin up, pull your hat down, and be a cowboy.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the box you may be able to exchange them for another box. Bottom line is that anything close 70/70 will not split cigars unless they were totally mistreated in the past.
Almirante Pirata
Thanks to all of you. I will try and take them and trade for new. I got them at a cigar show the box was signd by Fernande's he was there. But you guys are right they may have traveled to long til they got to me. I will let you know how it goes.
Love my stogies
did you take the cello off? [Image: tapping%20foot.gif]

(j/k)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I believe its the cigar itself my B&M sold only the good sticks 2 boxes of Oval that came all crack
(02-06-2012, 01:47 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: did you take the cello off? [Image: tapping%20foot.gif]

(j/k)

This is true, loose cigars moving around in your humidor can cause cracks.
Best way to fix that, leave the cello wrap and buy so many cigars that your stash wont move after that.
Tongue
Rhyming on comments nowCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
No cello box of 20 counted 6 with splits on the ends. I did take them back and they did trade for new thank god. I will do biss with that store again. If they come with cello on them I will leave it on thats a fact. Thanks guys you gave me some good points on this. Enjoy your day and have a good smoke.
Love my stogies
As they should have. Nice job

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.