Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I should NOT have to do
Keith Wrote:No customer service for existing customers, but take a ride to the verizon wireless store and see eight salesmen jumping all over you. Or try calling to purchase services and see how fast you get taken care of.

At the local Verizon wireless shop, I found the same 8 salesmen that you did Keith. But when I had a problem, they sent me around the corner and into a back room where the customer service counter is located. There were 3 stations but only one service representative and a waiting line with 6 fed-up customers. I was waiting there over an hour. Four of the six in front of me left unhappy, as did I.

Verizon customer service is the worst I've ever seen.  [pirate2]

So is Verizon service good?  Aside from their customer service?  I have clearwire internet and it sucks ass.  I was thinking about canceling my comcast cable and going to Direct Tv, $20 cheaper and way more channels, and a free DVR, and free setup for 4 rooms.  Or I was going to go with Verizon for internet and Fios cable.

I went to the AT&T store and the guy said I wouldnt be happy with their internet if I was using it for home.  Any suggestions.
I like smoking lightning
Jimmie, living on the water turns copper wire to copper dust. When I had a standard phone I had to call service every 3 months. I got real good at diagnosing the problem. Every time they would send someone out who would determine the issue was in my house and the call was now billable. Further they would tell me an additional call was billable at a higher rate since it was my issue. I assured them the problem was theirs and eventually had to end up agreeing to pay all the bills to get them to come back out. I would then have to take the day off just to show the service guy what the problem was then all bills would be reversed. After around 8 or 9 of these it got easier. But nothing as easy as when I went digital. I have my phone now on my cable. It rocks. Now issues at all in over 3 years and the bill. A fraction of standard telephone. And more features too!
carl609 Wrote:So is Verizon service good?  Aside from their customer service?  I have clearwire internet and it sucks ass.  I was thinking about canceling my comcast cable and going to Direct Tv, $20 cheaper and way more channels, and a free DVR, and free setup for 4 rooms.  Or I was going to go with Verizon for internet and Fios cable.

I went to the AT&T store and the guy said I wouldnt be happy with their internet if I was using it for home.  Any suggestions.

I wouldn't have anything to do with any company with the letters VERIZON in their name, or anywhere on their letterhead for that matter.

When Mrs. Crowb8 and I bought our current home, we removed the wall phone jacks and spackled and painted over them. We haven't had a hard wired phone since 2002. We have cable tv and get high speed internet from the cable. We have two cell phones and that's it.

Verizon can go suck pond water.

My suggestion is that you stay away from Verizon at all costs. [pirate2]

I love Verizon,I have Fios for puter and TV. Nothing but great customer service for me, I called just to see if I could lower my bill,the woman said no because of all the discounts I already have and because I have a bundle plan. Then she said what she could do is knock off $30 a month for 3 months.Thank you Verizon.

[rob]

Jimmie, your too mean.  [lol]
FREAKING PHONE IS DEAD AGAIN.[curse]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
 [user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:FREAKING PHONE IS DEAD AGAIN.[curse]

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles