Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Vacation
The helicopter rides over the strip are way cool too! I highly recommend it. And the airstrip is very close just to the SE of Planet Hollywood. At Casa Fuente be sure to buy one of the house cigars. Again overprices but its worth trying at least once. Mum and I always get one before smoking our own cigars. Their mojito's are awesome too but they are $11/glass. They keep a tip jar there with 5 dollar bills laying in it. They offer to cut your cigar and they expect a tip for any advice (solicited or not) that they give you while you browse their humidor. I saw Carrot Top at the Luxor last year. Great show and I would see that one again!
By the way, I only tip the bartender or the server. Not the over zealous cigarmaster they have on staff.
(01-29-2012, 07:06 PM)US_Tank Wrote: By the way, I only tip the bartender or the server. Not the over zealous cigarmaster they have on staff.

Nor the guy with all the gold on making sure we aren't taking up too many tables... "Hey youze guys..."

Thanks for all the info guys! I'm sure it's going to be a great time!

I just need to buy a bigger travel humidor before we go...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.