Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my Final Notice
Sorry to hear that man, gotta love the loyalty thats shown in this country now
Bummer dude! Good luck!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Sorry to hear this brother. Good luck on the search and keep your head up. Your a very cool guy things should turn out good for you!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Get an accent, move to India and get your job back! You will be ok if you dont give up, good luck buddy.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I feel your pain brother. My dad was let go 1 year ago from Dell after 23 years (technically it was Blue Cross, then Ross Perot, and then Dell). He was asked to go to India to train the guy who would be taking his job. Naturally, he denied this "vacation". His severence was meh at best. He does get college funded and I was jealous for a bit and then realized he had been out of school since before I was born. He started in September and by October he had a massive panic attack and was hospitalized. We had to move because the rent was too high out where we were and now my folks and little sister are in a two bedroom apartment community and I'm shacking up with grandma Allen Covert style. Dad's back in school and doing well, though I admit I dont seem my folks as much anymore. You'll do well and you have something my old man doesn't, STOGIE CHAT!
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Steve, I really can't add to the wisdom already shared here, but most definitely keep your head up and boldly move forward. There is absolutely no loyalty anywhere anymore, even in education. As much as I love teaching and working in the classroom, I have no love or devotion to the district. If the rat bastiges could outsource me, I am sure they would. F#$% them. You have a lot of experience, skill, and talent. You will land on your feet. Keep us informed on what happens.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"