Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje whores take note...
MK 199 Wrote:
banzaitoyota Wrote:NO LOCAL CARRIES THEM HERE EITHER
I don't have Oliva, Tats, Illusione, Camacho, CAO or even LFD's at my local shop so I don't want to hear it Tongue

Thanks. You guys have reminded me how lucky I am to live smack dab in the middle Tampa Bay and all of its humidors. [pirate2]
Yeah I feel ya guys, but I do think its kinda cool smokin a stick that "rare" and hard to find....Just my opionionBig Grin
MK 199 Wrote:
I don't have Oliva, Tats, Illusione, Camacho, CAO or even LFD's at my local shop so I don't want to hear it Tongue
and you had the AUDACITY to list LFD last!!!!!!!!![wow]
MK 199 Wrote:
These can all be had with one simple phone call.
fishhound Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:
These can all be had with one simple phone call.

Listen to the enabler.  [devil]
MaytagMan Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:More Tat blacks?  Sweet!  Nice score Maytagman!

Score?  Not me...  I never jumped on the Tat Black bandwagon in the first place...   maybe I'll try one, maybe I won't - just never got around to it... 

I hesitate to wonder about the price points...    [wow]
Ditto!  I've never had one either....I'm also tired of all these limited "specials".
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Pete just posted a couple pics on his facebook page.  Im not gunna lie, I think they look pretty bad a$$ and I hope I can get my hands on a couple of the blacks.

Attached Files Image(s)

You can get the T110 from R Fields in Hawaii. The first order of 100 boxes was pretty much sold out in less than 2 weeks. Marvin is getting his second and last shipment in this week (I think it's 97 boxes). The sticks will be gone after this run. If you want some they are $10 a stick or $225 for a box of 25 (plus priority shipping and DC) Just shoot Marvin a email and he will hook you up. marvinchang@foodland.com

(Hope this helps anyone who is looking for these sticks)
Wow very very nice[bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
usmc2862 Wrote:You can get the T110 from R Fields in Hawaii. The first order of 100 boxes was pretty much sold out in less than 2 weeks. Marvin is getting his second and last shipment in this week (I think it's 97 boxes). The sticks will be gone after this run. If you want some they are $10 a stick or $225 for a box of 25 (plus priority shipping and DC) Just shoot Marvin a email and he will hook you up. marvinchang@foodland.com

(Hope this helps anyone who is looking for these sticks)

You da Man!