Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje whores take note...
MK 199 Wrote:
bipolar Wrote:I read on another site that the T110s are only going to be released in Hawaii, and 200 boxes only will be made...and that the Black Shaggy torps are going to be in tubes...far out...oh, and the T110s are ALL LIGERO!!!!
I posted this in the tat referance thread.  This pic is also from Pete's facebook page. 

Dude, those tubos are swank as heck!

Pete's got some damn style...[thumbsup]
More Tat blacks?  Sweet!  Nice score Maytagman!

bipolar Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:
bipolar Wrote:I read on another site that the T110s are only going to be released in Hawaii, and 200 boxes only will be made...and that the Black Shaggy torps are going to be in tubes...far out...oh, and the T110s are ALL LIGERO!!!!
I posted this in the tat referance thread.  This pic is also from Pete's facebook page. 

Dude, those tubos are swank as heck!

Pete's got some damn style...[thumbsup]
I think he had some "inspiration", look at the file name Tongue...but yeah they do look bad a$$ and I am deffinetly going to have to try and get my hands on a couple!

Attached Files Image(s)

Yep, the Blacks are going to be tubo's.  Seems the cigars are all ready to go.  Pete's just waiting on the tubes.  Here's the info I got so far:

T110 - an all Ligero blend.Confusedhock:  Seems this is a new thing as Sam has "Cain" coming our way as well.  These are limited to the 200 boxes that will come out of a shop in Hawaii.  I haven't learned where and how to pre order - YET.Wink

The tubo's will be for the Black (which will be the same blend) and the red tubo's are for the new Verocu torp.  Both should be damned tasty and a treat to smoke.

The El Triunfador No. 4 is a totally different blend from the lanceros.  It has a sun grown wrapper and Pete says it's a milder blend.  These will be released internationally first.  Whatever that means.

Apparently there's a 4th entry into this craziness.  A new version of the Noellas which will be another 200 box limited release in Texas.  These will be box pressed.
macallan2 Wrote:Yep, the Blacks are going to be tubo's.  Seems the cigars are all ready to go.  Pete's just waiting on the tubes.  Here's the info I got so far:

T110 - an all Ligero blend.Confusedhock:  Seems this is a new thing as Sam has "Cain" coming our way as well.  These are limited to the 200 boxes that will come out of a shop in Hawaii.  I haven't learned where and how to pre order - YET.Wink

The tubo's will be for the Black (which will be the same blend) and the red tubo's are for the new Verocu torp.  Both should be damned tasty and a treat to smoke.

The El Triunfador No. 4 is a totally different blend from the lanceros.  It has a sun grown wrapper and Pete says it's a milder blend.  These will be released internationally first.  Whatever that means.

Apparently there's a 4th entry into this craziness.  A new version of the Noellas which will be another 200 box limited release in Texas.  These will be box pressed.
While they all sound great, and I am a fan of Tat's, I am getting sick of all these super limited release cigars he keeps coming out with.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

US_Tank Wrote:More Tat blacks?  Sweet!  Nice score Maytagman!

Score?  Not me...  I never jumped on the Tat Black bandwagon in the first place...   maybe I'll try one, maybe I won't - just never got around to it... 

I hesitate to wonder about the price points...    [wow]

MaytagMan Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:More Tat blacks?  Sweet!  Nice score Maytagman!

Score?  Not me...  I never jumped on the Tat Black bandwagon in the first place...   maybe I'll try one, maybe I won't - just never got around to it... 

I hesitate to wonder about the price points...    [wow]
Note to Tank: Bring MTM black in Vegas. [devil]
These sound really good to me too..love the Blacks.. but I'll tell you this, I dislike chasing Petes stuff..cause they darn sure aren't going to relelease them where I live[curse]
NO LOCAL CARRIES THEM HERE EITHER
banzaitoyota Wrote:NO LOCAL CARRIES THEM HERE EITHER
I don't have Oliva, Tats, Illusione, Camacho, CAO or even LFD's at my local shop so I don't want to hear it Tongue