Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The view from my office this morning
Got a nice look at Mount Ranier this morning as I drove across the Operations Area (thats the fancy name for the place where the planes are).

[Image: 2012-01-08075035.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
You work at sea-tac?

Beautiful shot of Ranier btw!
Yup. I work in the conveyor shop. Its a pretty interesting place to work. My advice to anyone checking a bag is dont put anything fragile in it. You would be amazed to see what a suitcase goes thru on its way to and from a plane. I will be buying hard sided bags soon. Smile
I like smoking lightning
Nice picture, very nice.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Great picture!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Awesome pic.

~~H
Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is
moving.
Amazing picture.
Thanks for sharing.
Almirante Pirata
Hard Case, thanks for letting us know.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
What a great pic

Its funny you say that about the bag, my mom was looking from the window of the airport and saw the guys loading her plane and saw as they kicked her hard suitcase to move it and actually break the bag and when the bag got to her they told her it was an accident and their must have been something wrong with the bag. My mother described the event she witnessed and the person who actually did it and they still didn't want to replace the bag.
Great pic!!
This is my boomstick!