Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jimmie, Skipper and Tank
Jimmie, Skipper and Tank live in a house together. One night Jimmie draws a bath.
He puts his foot in and pauses. Jimmie yells to the other FOGs, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"

Skipper yells back, "I don't know. I'll come up and see." as he starts up the stair Skipper pauses "Was I going up the stairs or down?"

Tank is sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and listening to the other pair. he shakes his head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful," as he said this he knocked on wood.

Tank then yells,"I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door"
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
:lmao:
--Mike
That about sums it up.
Almirante Pirata
LOL! Perfect Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
That is the joke of 2012 so far!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-05-2012, 09:19 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: That is the joke of 2012 so far!!!!

Agreed! Hilarious Parkster!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
hahaha... he thinks that's funny!
First off, i woudl never offer to come up and see Jimmie going into or out of a tub!
Tongue
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(01-05-2012, 09:39 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: hahaha... he thinks that's funny!
First off, i woudl never offer to come up and see Jimmie going into or out of a tub!
Tongue

Cool

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fricken Parkster!
LOL!