Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - Havana Foot Locker Humidor
Havana Foot Locker Humidor

I’ve used this humidor for the last two years and it has worked great for me.  It has a decent seal and never caused me any problems.
I originally paid $150 for just the humidor, plus the price of the Cigar Oasis XL (another $90), and Heartfelt beads (another $20+), and shipping… So, I have about $250+ into it total, but I would like to sell everything for $140 plus shipping (which will be calculated based on where you live). 

Details Taken from the website I originally purchased it from:

Dimensions: 16 3/4” W x 12” D x 16 1/2” H

SureSeal Technology Standard
Holds up to 500 Cigars
2 Spanish Cedar Trays with Dividers
2 Dividers at Bottom
Lined with Premium Kiln Dried Spanish Cedar
Gold Plated Lock & Key, Handles, Hidden Quadrant & Piano Hinges
Scratch Resistant Felt Lined Bottom
Walnut Finish

The outside of the humidor:

[Image: 341cc250.jpg]

There is a small ding on the back of the lid of the humidor, which can not be seen from the front at all:

[Image: 81a27676.jpg]

Comes with Cigar Oasis for active humidification (instructions and everything are also included), and Heartfelt beads for passive humidification:

[Image: 1a25486c.jpg]

The very bottom can be used to store full boxes (I had 7 or 8 in there at a time, depending on the size of the box)

[Image: 19e8c561.jpg]

Or it has dividers if you want to store additional singles, etc:

[Image: e6140b85.jpg]

Comes with three trays, two of which will fit in the top for singles, and one bonus smaller one I had laying around:

[Image: 1a6f6cc2.jpg]

[Image: 544f4220.jpg]
This is my boomstick!
Very nice offer!
--Mike
Thanks Mike!
It's definitely a good deal for someone!
This is my boomstick!
I'd be right on that if I had room, that's a beautiful humidor and a steal of a deal
(01-03-2012, 01:51 PM)Clarinetist Wrote: I'd be right on that if I had room, that's a beautiful humidor and a steal of a deal

Me too... only if I had the cash right now.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
I wish i had the cash too, check back in a month..lol
No Justice, No Peace!
Thats really Nice i wish i had the cash .....are you sure you want to sell it and not trade for a Box of Curvari reds or Maduro LOL
to bad you don't want to trade for a box of wolfmans plus shipping! It would be a done deal right now!
Put your chin up, pull your hat down, and be a cowboy.
I don't know Steve! You may grow back into that humi once you fill up the Aristocrat!
It doesn't take long Steve. My cabinet is filled plus my 3 humidors are already filled plus I have stuff at Chris's house.

And tank is holding a few boxes for me at his place for being his friend.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore