Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found something cool!
Oh yes, I can tell ya that once I get my knee back in shape, I'm gonna forego stogies for a month or two, and be ordering some supplies, because this is just too cool to pass up. Smile

(ps - this is something Tank might be interested in)

http://zombieindustries.com/
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Nice....

I will be ordering these.

[Image: ?400,400,2,-2045402969]
damm photoshop...
No Justice, No Peace!
thats IS cool!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Whoa!!!!!

Definitely interesed in these myself!
Nice find Dave Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Yeah, They're a California company! It's kind of one of those products that when people hear about it, they just want to freaking destroy a Terrorist or Nazi Zombie... I've never bought or setup one but I've seen them before and the kind of ooze blood. It's neat, and like I said, it gets new people shooting.

BTW: If you check on CalGuns I think there's a 15% off coupon (which is better than their NRA/Military/Any gunclub one)...
Thats very cool to know!!!

I haven't been shooting in a long time. My dad and I used to go out almost every week, two or three times for trap shooting. On the other days we would go shoot whatever we felt like that day. Mostly pistols, but occasionally high power. After he died, I just cant find the same joy in going out. I've given consideration to taking my kids to firearm safety courses and taking them out, but they have never shown any real interest. All they want to do is be a transformer and blow stuff up. (which is fine, except not in the same venue with real firearms)
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
lol... In time maybe... Of course something like Zombie targets or maybe Steel targets may be of interest to them.

Reactive type targets tend to be really fun to shoot at because you get instant feedback and its fun to hear that 'ding' or see blood oozing out.
Nice stuff. I actually went shooting yesterday on Christmas with my brother in law. I have my first AR15 build piece on the way. So excited!
Thats freakin cool.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!