Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Job
Great stuff and pictures Daryn!
This is my boomstick!
Let me get this straight. He pays you to plant trees in your yard. WOW, nice job..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow kick a$$
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Nice work Tank! I used to work on a tree farm (my first job). Hard work for sure (we didnt have those fancy trucks)
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(11-22-2011, 06:27 AM)jam Wrote: Tank do you have to call in telephone, electric company and so on to make sure there is nothing under the spots you are planting, its the law call here we call it a code 53 and you call a phone number and all the departments come out and paint there colors down if there is anything in the area

JAM, he's not in brooklyn!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Nice way to make some extra cash and enjoy the company of a friend.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(11-22-2011, 06:03 AM)Mark Wrote: Very cool Tank! Mum was telling us all about it when we were down there.

Awsome Tank... Mark is right Mum was telling us but let's we honest who really listens to the Mum Tongue
--Mike
Sweet deal!

Is he hiring?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(11-22-2011, 06:27 AM)jam Wrote: Tank do you have to call in telephone, electric company and so on to make sure there is nothing under the spots you are planting, its the law call here we call it a code 53 and you call a phone number and all the departments come out and paint there colors down if there is anything in the area

Dan does utility and gas locates online daily. We always visit site with customer for tree placement once all locates are done.
You never want to hit a water,sewer, or gas line. A fiber optic cable is 10k to fix. We never dig until locates are clear.