Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gurkha HMR box of 20 available
I already offered him $5, a stick of gum, a pair of socks, and some left over Halloween candy.
Now THAT is a great off jsnake!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(11-16-2011, 09:25 AM)jsnake Wrote: I already offered him $5, a stick of gum, a pair of socks, and some left over Halloween candy.

If you still have the left over candy I will take it... LOL Tongue
--Mike
(11-16-2011, 08:39 AM)EvilAsh Wrote:
(11-16-2011, 08:12 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: My serious offer is twenty five US dollars, shipped. PM me for where to send them.

They're Gurkhas......you're overpaying! Big Grin

I do like a couple Gurkha's. I am willing to spend .90 cents per stick on something untested. I wouldnt go any higher whatsoever, because I have an idea why this person is trying to sell them. See, there was most probably a give-away at a local shop. And this person probably stopped in to get something for free, and got his name in the drawing. Then his name was drawn to win the grand prize.
Being a schlep, he went home and did a quick google search and saw that he has a box of cigars that might be worth a couple dollars, and is trying to sell them off for the cash.
This lowest form of whale excrement most probably doesnt even have a humidor, and thinks he's strutting it up when smoking a white owl, from the corner drugstore.

So no. I wont get in a bidwar for this losers cigars. And I will give him the .90 cents a cigar, for his trouble of signing onto every cigar forum he could find (with no intention of sticking around once he finds some idiot to pay him more than a buck a stick) and the effort he will incur in boxing it up carefully to send it to me.

We all know this worm wont do anything more than at most get back on and lament how wrong I/we are about him, IF he even does that much.

He should either send me the box for my offer, or take it back to where he won it, and give it to people there who would appreciate the cigars for what they are, and not just something to make a quick buck on.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
We don't know you. You didn't even bother to post and intro and become a part of the community. You have been identified as spam by other sites. You are selling substandard goods that may or may not be authentic, and may or may not actually be delivered.

Don't think you will get takers here.

Your phone number was removed.

Stick around if you will be a contributing member, if you're not.... bye.

boy, maytagman is no fun...booooo!
No Justice, No Peace!
Not even worth the time folks.... banned.
(11-16-2011, 11:54 PM)Admin Wrote: Not even worth the time folks.... banned.

So was I!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.