Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Winador?
This will be on sale for around 150 this coming week at home depot. Not sure what type of cooler it uses. Anyone know?
http://www.homedepot.com/buy/appliances/...26102.html
No Justice, No Peace!
bah, i guess it uses a compressor...forget it.
No Justice, No Peace!
Well you ould still use it just would have to do without the ooling ability. For reference I very early plug mine in.
--Mike
I know nothing about these, whats wrong with a compressor?
Condensation i guess
No Justice, No Peace!
That makes sense
(11-09-2011, 11:04 PM)Clarinetist Wrote: I know nothing about these, whats wrong with a compressor?

Typically standard refrigeration is about the worst climate to store cigars. It will dry them out almost overnight.
(11-12-2011, 01:37 PM)discdog Wrote:
(11-09-2011, 11:04 PM)Clarinetist Wrote: I know nothing about these, whats wrong with a compressor?

Typically standard refrigeration is about the worst climate to store cigars. It will dry them out almost overnight.

That's a painful thought! So if i was looking to build a winador (which I am) what do I want to look for?
(11-13-2011, 09:47 AM)Clarinetist Wrote: That's a painful thought! So if i was looking to build a winador (which I am) what do I want to look for?

You want a Thermoelectric wine fridge, not a compressor type. It only matters if you are going to plug it in and use the temp control though. I have a 36 bottle Vinotemp that is thermoelectric, but I dont bother plugging it in anymore.
I like smoking lightning
Why don't you plug it in anymore?
No Justice, No Peace!