Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Villager 1888
I'm not always a fan of mild smokes. This one did the trick for me. I wasn't crazy about it for the first inch but then it kicked in and you know what, it wasn't bad. I bought it during a trip to NH after I saw a video on the shops site about it. It is supposedly possibly made with cuban tobacco. Do I think so? No. While I am letting my first ISOMs sit a while, I don't picture cuban tobacco being like this. But then who the hell am I do say anything?

[Image: DSC01138.jpg]

If you like light smokes with nice nutty characteristics (and a hell of an ash) I'd give one of these babies a go. Will I pick any more up? Maybe, but I've yet to find a replacement for my Tat P1s.

[Image: DSC01147.jpg]
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Matt, where did you pick these up in NH?

I had these when they were first released.  I thought that they were good.  As you said, a little mild, but not bad at all, and the price tag is pretty good $6.  As for the cuban tobacco, Obviously these ones arent made from it, but the last hand made cigar that Villager put out in 1888 was made from it. 
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Matt, where did you pick these up in NH? 
I got them when a took to trip to Two Guys.
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:
Dude, I'm literally 2 mins from 2 guys, Tommy is 10, and Keith is 10, you shoudl have told us so we could have a smoke!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:
Dude, I'm literally 2 mins from 2 guys, Tommy is 10, and Keith is 10, you shoudl have told us so we could have a smoke!
Really? Damn I went two Wednesdays in a row. I sense a herf in the near future.