Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your kind of place?
(10-03-2011, 02:02 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 12:31 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Mike, Chipotle is awesome! Seriously. Wholesome and delicious!

Yeah, it is good stuff - I like that it is freshly prepared and tasty. There is another similar chain called Qdoba (I don't know where in the country they are). Very similar to Chipotle, but owned by the Jack and the Box Corporation. Also tasty and fresh food.

Love Qdoba!
--Mike
(10-03-2011, 02:07 PM)scott81425 Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 02:02 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 12:31 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Mike, Chipotle is awesome! Seriously. Wholesome and delicious!

Yeah, it is good stuff - I like that it is freshly prepared and tasty. There is another similar chain called Qdoba (I don't know where in the country they are). Very similar to Chipotle, but owned by the Jack and the Box Corporation. Also tasty and fresh food.

plus, qdoba's queso sauce is amazing. and chipotle lacks queso sauce, so i typically opt for qdoba. although we have a new, smaller chain around here called cafe rio which is awesome as well.

MMMmmm Queso Sause!!!
--Mike
i just smashed a burrito from Chipolte.
Another great takeoff. Mcd Does own Chipotle but they spun it off in 06 in a brilliant move. I was lucky to own the stock in 06 and 07 and STUPID to sell it. I wish I still had it. Sad face!! Ells is doing the same thing with Asian foods or Chipotle with chopsticks. It's on the same theme of fresh food at a HIGH price, just like Chipotle. We had to wait until 6 months ago to even get a Chipotle and Panera.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I believe mcd's is still the predominant share holder and holds seats on the board.
They spun it off cause they didn't want the affiliation to drag it down.
Yes, brilliant!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer