Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neckties...
For those who wear ties regularly, Men's Warehouse is currently offering a deal on their ties (online orders) - 3 ties for $20 + free shipping (Promo Code: SEPTIE).
I hope to wear them again!!

Awesome deal!!!!

Thanks for posting!!!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Great thread again Pete although they sorry to say took a nosedive. That's an amazing price! I heard that on the radio @7 this morning and Brent is the first thing that popped into my head. I was into ties in my early 20s to 30s and I'm sure most were exposed when almost every kid had a suit.
Around 25 I got to worked with a group of older Italian men when the "tie" mad the man. It was nothing for these guys to pay $400 for a tie in the mid 70s and just got worse ties costing 1200 to $1500 as of late. I sure didn't get it.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Good deal Pete, Thanks. I'll tell my sons.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for posting.... no deal on bowties, so I'll look at the others too... Wink

I own one tie, I doubt I will need another.Big Grin
I like smoking lightning
I cant buy ties online. In fact I will typically wear the shirt I want the tie for to the store when buying it.
All my shirts have their own tie. They get hung up together and in the morning I dont have to play the matching game.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(09-30-2011, 10:26 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I cant buy ties online. In fact I will typically wear the shirt I want the tie for to the store when buying it.
All my shirts have their own tie. They get hung up together and in the morning I dont have to play the matching game.

Exactly how I am... keep the matching shirt/tie together... less chance of misplacing one or the other
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(09-30-2011, 12:06 PM)GMJager Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 10:26 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I cant buy ties online. In fact I will typically wear the shirt I want the tie for to the store when buying it.

Exactly how I am... keep the matching shirt/tie together... less chance of misplacing one or the other

I do the same thing with my one tie.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.