Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dell Venue Pro
Ive done a lot of research on the Dell Venue Pro 16gb. I carry a personal Iphone 3gs and my work phone is a Blackberry Curve. Only thing I dislike about the Iphone is the touch pad keyboard. The DVP has both. Does anyone have personal experience with the DVP?
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Looks like I will have to review it, I pulled the trigger on it today and will have it Thursday.
Branden

Vince Lombardi
I don't have a clue about it or any other. Want to sell your 3gs? That would be an awesome learner and music player.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(09-04-2011, 07:59 PM)tafdom Wrote: I don't have a clue about it or any other. Want to sell your 3gs? That would be an awesome learner and music player.

Sons already claimed it, he broke his a couple months ago and has been using a very old piece of crap. If you can find a used though they are very user friendly.

Branden

Vince Lombardi
Got my phone and I have to say I love it! Only negatives Ive read are the battery life and camera. After playing with the camera I have it working as well as the Iphone but havent run it long enough to see about the battery. I LOVE the windows system and it is extremely user friendly. Took very little time to sync and transfer all my music from Itunes, email and contacts from Outlook etc. Next mission is getting into apps and hopefully taptalk works on it lol. Three thumbs up Smile
[Image: Dell-Venue-Pro-Windows-7-Smartphone.jpg]
Branden

Vince Lombardi
(09-04-2011, 08:49 PM)BDM53 Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 07:59 PM)tafdom Wrote: I don't have a clue about it or any other. Want to sell your 3gs? That would be an awesome learner and music player.

Sons already claimed it, he broke his a couple months ago and has been using a very old piece of crap. If you can find a used though they are very user friendly.

Did he crack the digitizer?

omg windows based. I had one a few years ago and stunk. Love to hear your experience.
No Justice, No Peace!
(09-12-2011, 09:10 PM)wingo Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 08:49 PM)BDM53 Wrote:

Did he crack the digitizer?

Yes, and the lcd, the screen, the backing, it came apart in a million pieces. Long story but it took a bunch of yard cuttings to pay me back.
Branden

Vince Lombardi
Thats great is uses outlook. That's something I'm familiar with.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.