Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you don't know...
Some day I would really like to become a pilot and retire to the carribean and fly people from island to island to make my money to live on.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(09-11-2011, 10:29 AM)SJS Wrote: A year and a half ago I had my low back fused together. 3 Levels up from the base & #4 is warming up. I spent 3 months at home......And I wasn't even smoking cigars as much then !!!! What a waste of time !!!!!! I have 8 screws & 2 rods holding my back together !!!!

Know the pain, fractured two vertebra and exploded three disc riding motocross in 91. Two surgery's and Im still Fd up but still continued to ride until 2010.

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
In April I drove 28 hours straight to surprise my wife in Phoenix. She was surprised. She threw her plane ticket away and road home with me. seven different states in two days.
I like smoking lightning
Along with a good friend and two other Americans, I got locked in a police station in Pisa, Italy at three a.m. for jumping from a moving train (wasn't going fast, starting to leave the station). After paying a fine, I was on my way to Florence.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(09-11-2011, 05:25 PM)ashman Wrote: When i worked at the Radisson in the late 90's, there was a point where I shared an office with three ladies that I was "intimate" with at some point.

Ty wins!

I dont think I have any secrets. After 17,000 posts you guys know everything there is to know about me. Well, except for the scar on my butt.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(09-13-2011, 08:39 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I dont think I have any secrets. After 17,000 posts you guys know everything there is to know about me. Well, except for the scar on my butt.

Who does it look like?
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
you want pictures? Looks like I got 200 stitches.

I was 2 or 3, my mom was bathing me in the kitchen sink. One of those double sinks, the unused sink had this porcelain covered tin cover you could put on it to act as counter space. My mom put me on it and it collapsed. In the opposite corner was a milk bottle that came flying down. I got 8 stitches & had to spend the day for blood loss. The scar grew with me. It's now around 11 inches long and at least a half inch wide. Women like to play with it... works for me.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I lived in my two seated RX7 for several months. I had a roommate too.
http://www.anyclip.com/movies/dragnet/FIFU4bn2nhbmJJ/
Watch from about the 1:15 mark. It is logistically possible even if you are 6'7".