Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labor Day Smoke
All is quiet with Momma out of town since Thursday. The smoker is cold and the meats are done, wraped and in the fridge. I'm out of the shower "but had no beer" and clean from all the grease and smoke. I'm gonna cheat and smoke my special cigar now. I don't know what it is but it smells like heaven, but old and musty. Not to mention the yellow cello. What are Ya'll gonna smoke?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nothing tonight, It's Sunday and I usually get laid on Sunday's.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks good buddy... Nothing for me and not sure I will have anything tomorrow.
--Mike
LFD DL700 right now. Tomorrow im Going to smoke a Padilla Signature 1932 Limitado Oscuro Salomon Ive been eyeballing for awhile.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Very Nice T!

Nothing tonight, I have a GOF waiting for tomorrow.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(09-04-2011, 09:15 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Very Nice T!

What's a GOF?

(09-04-2011, 09:47 PM)parkerplus Wrote:

What's a GOF?

God of Fire.

I have one for you!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.

What's a GOF?

God of Fire....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore

What's a GOF?

God Of Fire from Fuente.

RP 1992 that Tommy gifted me about 5 years ago after he got kicked for the first time. Tomorrow a Siglo VI I've been sitting on for 5 years or so after taking the kids fishing in the morning.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
(09-04-2011, 08:22 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Nothing tonight, It's Sunday and I usually get laid on Sunday's.Big Grin

lmao oh man you too lmao

i think tomorrow i am gonna break out the "khula" i know i butchered the spelling lmao but thats what i am going with i think in not that i will prolly go wit acid kuba kuba havn't had one in a while.