Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Toy...
Sweet!!! Make sure you take plenty of pics as the work progresses!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(09-04-2011, 09:15 PM)Tonto Wrote: Sweet!!! Make sure you take plenty of pics as the work progresses!

No worries there, I will take pictures almost daily if I can. Lookin forward to getting it underway.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Very cool!

Awesome can't wait to see pic's as you go along on the build
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
That's gonna be sweet, can't wait
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Are you finished yet, whats the hold up? Headbash
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
It's gonna be a SLOOOOW process... I'm trying to finish school, apply for grad school, study for the GRE, train for a half marathon, and am in leadership roles for two organizations... AND fix this car... I think my plate is a little full...

However, rather than doing all of those things, I would LOVE to only focus on the car.

--Graham
(09-06-2011, 07:59 PM)GMJager Wrote: It's gonna be a SLOOOOW process... I'm trying to finish school, apply for grad school, study for the GRE, train for a half marathon, and am in leadership roles for two organizations... AND fix this car... I think my plate is a little full...

However, rather than doing all of those things, I would LOVE to only focus on the car.

Just harassing ya, its the time spent that makes it fun. Never get in a hurry, that's when short cuts are made. One day Big Grin

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(09-06-2011, 08:20 PM)BDM53 Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 07:59 PM)GMJager Wrote: It's gonna be a SLOOOOW process... I'm trying to finish school, apply for grad school, study for the GRE, train for a half marathon, and am in leadership roles for two organizations... AND fix this car... I think my plate is a little full...

Just harassing ya, its the time spent that makes it fun. Never get in a hurry, that's when short cuts are made. One day Big Grin

Thats exactly why I don't want to hurry! This car will get done, and it will be done correctly! I'm hoping to have it nearly completed by May (or at least in a drive-able condition)

--Graham
Finally got a chance to go home (Thanksgiving Break) and had time to get some work done! Whoever worked on the car before me did NOT go by the book... random pieces of metal screwed to the floor (I guess he tried fixing the floorpans with scrap metal), one piece (about 1'x1') had 31 screws in it....
Should have the body off the chasis in a day or two.
[Image: IMG_0099.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0104-1.jpg]
again... random screws thrown in...but its finally off!

[Image: IMG_0098-1.jpg]
front end is off!

[Image: IMG_0103-1.jpg]
Basically no drivers side floor left, all rusted out.

[Image: IMG_0101-1.jpg]

Old camera = mainly horrible pictures... better ones will be up soon.

--Graham