Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Calendar
http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

Click the link for all that cosmic hoohaa about yourself as well as some interesting stuff.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Apparently I can boil 5.49 US Ounces with my birthday cake candles for this year.

The Mum could boil the Atlantic with his candles ....... OH!!!!! YES!!!!!! I Went there!!!!!!

Its Saturday ...... I have no hangover and I just got some ...... All I need to do now is have my best round of golf ever and its the best day ever hahahahaha.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(09-03-2011, 04:48 AM)Parkster Wrote: Apparently I can boil 5.49 US Ounces with my birthday cake candles for this year.

The Mum could boil the Atlantic with his candles ....... OH!!!!! YES!!!!!! I Went there!!!!!!

Its Saturday ...... I have no hangover and I just got some ...... All I need to do now is have my best round of golf ever and its the best day ever hahahahaha.

LOL
--Mike
With comments like that you might be golfing with your tongue cause you won't have any legs or arms.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-03-2011, 10:18 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: With comments like that you might be golfing with your tongue cause you won't have any legs or arms.

What?

What did I say?
Angel
(09-03-2011, 10:23 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 10:18 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: With comments like that you might be golfing with your tongue cause you won't have any legs or arms.

What?

What did I say?
Angel

You publicly offended the Mum! Shame on you. I ask you, is there just no respect for the elderly in your 3rd world country? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

sniff sniff

whats that smell?

Ah ..... I know ....... its my shame, I shall hang my head in shame.

Hahahahahahah

Yeah right

I'm on a roll just now ...... who else can I piss off hahahahahaha
This week I will mostly be Devilment Davie.

har har har har har,
He must be back in the jungle..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.