Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog blown into the water, left paddleing
(08-25-2011, 05:02 AM)discdog Wrote: A couple weeks ago Benfishin1 posted that he needed some labels to add to a project ashtray that he was making. I have some laying around so I sent him a few.

The wife calls me last night to inform me that I had to replace doors and windows when I get home this weekend.

Ben, way over the top. The Alec Bradley would have been just fine. But then to add the CAO America, an Ashton maduro and a Padron 64!!! Way way over the top. Can't wait to get home to try them.

Be careful bout helping out around here. Some people just don't know how to say "thanks".
I thought I did a good job of saying "thanks"! It was the least I could do, especially finding out afterwards that most everyone saves their bands. I hope I picked out some sticks you will enjoy!
Thanks again!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Big Bob getting slapped!!! Bravo!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Way to go Ben, Messing with the Dog!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Ben you went over the top! I am looking forward to seeing the project completed.

Now, where did I put that address?
Who hits the Dog?????????? Nice job.
(08-26-2011, 01:57 AM)discdog Wrote: Ben you went over the top! I am looking forward to seeing the project completed.

Now, where did I put that address?

Now be nice Bob...he is a newbie....lol.

Ben, it's BEN---nice knowing ya....hahahahaha......

Great job though, you did something the rest of us couldn't do...Bring DiscDog out of re-retirement. hahahaha, post more old man..... !!!!!lol
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Sweet!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(08-25-2011, 03:24 PM)tafdom Wrote: Nice job guys. We've got the dog and fishin in a duel. Lets hope PETA doesn't hear about this?

People Eating Tasty Animals? Big Grin

Great hit, Ben!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"