WTS: 40 cigar sampler and 10 cigar Cain sampler
Hey guys, just a couple of samplers for sale:

10 cigar Cain Sampler - $50.00 shipped
2 Cain F 660
4 Cain Habano 550
2 Cain Daytona Robusto
2 Cain Daytona No.4

40 cigar sampler for $100 shipped
(I have a list I wrote out of all these at home, but you can see what most of them are. The two unbanded ones in the upper left corner are La Aurora seconds that have about two years on them...pretty good smokes)

[Image: 6059458365_84a8f93717_b.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
WOW, What's left? Are you clearing out everything to fill your humi with cigars from ISOM. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Haha, no...too much is left is the problem. Not everything sold from last time, I just put the big sampler together and included the Cain sampler in the post because it was still available and I figured interest might be there. It's kind of a combination of making room in the humi and selling some stuff to recoup some of the costs of new cigars I've bought.
great looking cigars good luck with your sale
can't wait to get them cam's an then hopefully the habanos next.

In addition to the samplers above (with updated prices which include shipping, $5 discount for each additional item bought) I should mention You can take all 75 cigars below for $175 shipped:

Samplers:

40 cigar sampler (see picture above) for $85 shipped

10 cigar Cain Sampler - $35.00
2 Cain F 660
4 Cain Habano 550
2 Cain Daytona Robusto
2 Cain Daytona No.4

5'ers:

Nub Cameroon 466BPT (can do 2 times) - $20.00

Nub Maduro 464T - $20.00

Padilla 1968 Robusto - $20.00

Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto - $20.00
These are all sold. Thanks for looking Smile
ahhh damn i was just gonna pm you about the cain's would love to try those oh well to whomever got them great buy