Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little pickup in LBI today!
The LK and family had a weekend getaway at my friend's beach house in Long Beach Island.

While in town, I visited a local B&M. Great little shop with an awesome selection. He actually had a handful of lines/sizes I wanted to try and the owner was very cool. We spoke for a while and he ended up giving me and my friend an unbanded stick to try!

He are the selections:

Illusione 4/2g
Illusione 2
Illusione 88 Maduro

Cain Daytona
El Rey del Mundo

Speaking of the ERDM. This was one of my favs from back in the day. Was happy to see this cigar once again. Always had great flavor and can't beat the price.

[Image: 38fe94f3.jpg]

Retro effect

[Image: b684ed3f.jpg]

[Image: 8d03b66f.jpg]

[Image: e516dda3.jpg]

[Image: 8226d5ff.jpg]

[Image: b555ec8c.jpg]

It was a nice day! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
nice, some great looking sticks there
No Justice, No Peace!
Hey, you cheating on the Mum's.Tongue

Nice selection, I was at that shop when I went to visit a friend a couple of years ago.

Love those stogies.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
....drool....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice. You don't see Fonseca Cigars much

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nice!
--Mike
Never Mum! Lol you will always be the LK Family's first love! Lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Jersey Shore....you should have taken Mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He LOVES the Jersey Shore !!!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Nice pick ups! Ugh those 88 Maduros look freakin awesome!
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
I had an 88 Maddie in the jacuzzi that night....great stick! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster