Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little pickup in LBI today!
Mario, what is the stick in the tissue wrapper? Never seen one wrapped like that. Does it not tend to pull the natural oils out of the cigar if stored like that? Enough newbie questions sorry Smile
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Hey Branden, that is the El Rey Del Mundo. "King of the World". This used to be an old favorite of mine. JR Cigars owns the line. Such a great cigar with great flavor and beautiful aroma. They were a staple in my humi and over the years I forgot about them with so many new brands and favorites that came out. They offer a great sampler online as well and they are priced right. I loved this line. Their high end line at the time was the FLOR DE LLANEZA and seems to still be. It still goes for $189/box. But my fav was the Robusto Larga - 6x50 in maduro. Online they are 4 for $10. Can't beat it!

To answer your question, I never saw the tissue absorb the oils.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yeah, those were back in the day for sure... Smile

Nice!!! Great way to spend a little time away: with family on a nice beach with a good cigar. Livin' large, my friend, livin' large!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(08-23-2011, 07:32 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Mario, what is the stick in the tissue wrapper? Never seen one wrapped like that. Does it not tend to pull the natural oils out of the cigar if stored like that? Enough newbie questions sorry Smile

It must be the El Rey del Mundo that looked like a Fonseca to me at first.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I like El Rey Del Mundo's but mine are Choix Supreme Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!