Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
copper still
There's a copper still for sale at an antiques store downtown.
Hmmmmmm..
Tongue
(08-20-2011, 10:26 PM)Djaric Wrote: There's a copper still for sale at an antiques store downtown.
Hmmmmmm..
Tongue

Be careful....it could be illegal to own one of those...depends on states I think.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(08-20-2011, 10:50 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(08-20-2011, 10:26 PM)Djaric Wrote: There's a copper still for sale at an antiques store downtown.
Hmmmmmm..
Tongue

Be careful....it could be illegal to own one of those...depends on states I think.

You could distill water, but that's about it.....Jan, I'll send you a pic tomorrow of my water distiller...lol...I use it for my humidor.. Cool
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(08-20-2011, 11:23 PM)Hunlock Wrote:
(08-20-2011, 10:50 PM)Tonto Wrote:
Hmmmmmm..
Tongue

You could distill water, but that's about it.....Jan, I'll send you a pic tomorrow of my water distiller...lol...I use it for my humidor.. Cool

That's a cool idea! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
What's a little jail time if you have a good drink? LoL
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
I'd pick it up for sure!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I'm with Dub, Id pick it up.

oh, and we need pics...
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I probably pick it up...
--Mike
I think you can do it small time in Iowa now. Like enough for yourself. But what they don't know.. Big Grin
And they want like $300. That might just be for the one pot though, I think the rest was $250 so yea... That would be a no.
(08-21-2011, 10:27 PM)Djaric Wrote: I think you can do it small time in Iowa now. Like enough for yourself. But what they don't know.. Big Grin
And they want like $300. That might just be for the one pot though, I think the rest was $250 so yea... That would be a no.

Negative buddy..... The federal government outlawed distillation of alcoholic spirits....Some individual states still ban home brewing beer. In states that allow home brewed beer, you can only, by law, brew 250 gallons per adult, per household, per year.

They have to sell them as aniques, or for distilling water.

Check youtube, tons of people making moonshine, but still as illegal as automatic weapons without the proper permits.

fun stuff though!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.