Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got some big girl cigars
Wink 
Family was school shopping today and we were close to a B&M cigar store, so David stopped for me to go shopping!

I bought several different Oliva Serie G, Nub Connecticut, and an Alec Bradley (recommended by the guy at the store). They had an deal preceding the Studio Tobac world tour next month, but since I'm still sampling, I passed.

David is on his way to Lake Erie for some Walleye fishing so I gave him a couple to take along.

This place has so much information, thanks guys you rock!

I'm still deciding what tonight's will be. I'm leaning toward the Oliva G. What say the experts?
All excellent choices, but I think I would smoke the Oliva as well. They are really good!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
The Oliva G is one of my regular go to cigars. They also make a maduro Serie G too
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I love the Nub Connie
--Mike
(08-19-2011, 07:29 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I love the Nub Connie

Those were the first box of Nubs that I bought.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(08-19-2011, 07:20 PM)Tonto Wrote: The Oliva G is one of my regular go to cigars. They also make a maduro Serie G too

Thats one still on my list to try. Great pick ups 4Cliff!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I've been reading everyday that I can and going camping cut into my reading time ;0) but, I took a few notes and went in with a shopping list :0P gotta love my long-suffering husband! So, is 35 too young for a midlife crisis?
Is the Maduro the one with the darker wrapper? Because right now, I'm enjoying the Oliva Serie G with the lighter wrapper.

I'm sitting on my front porch in the cool evening air enjoying my cigar. Oh wait, that sounded bad. Think what you will, it's a good cigar ;0)
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
Great selection you got! Alec Bradley makes some nice cigars. Which one did you get? Haven't had an Oliva G in a while, but a really nice stick. Also try an Oliva Master Blend 3...stronger cigar but oh so tasty.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(08-19-2011, 09:36 PM)4cliffdwellers Wrote: Is the Maduro the one with the darker wrapper? Because right now, I'm enjoying the Oliva Serie G with the lighter wrapper.

I'm sitting on my front porch in the cool evening air enjoying my cigar. Oh wait, that sounded bad. Think what you will, it's a good cigar ;0)

The maduro wrappers are much darker, yes. Ive already been online shopping lol.

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi