Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What R U smoking on the 4th?
Rusto Wrote:I was thinkin an El Museo. Been wantin to try one of these...
mmmmmm
I have one of these also

That darn unknown bomber sent me the El Museo.  Have to get on it as its damn good!
block party and beast roasting on the fourth here on the bungalow's street. many, many sticks shall be sacrificed.

the padron family should f***ing sponsor me. Big Grin
crowb8 Wrote:[usa] [pirate2] [usa]
Oooh I have a torp in the humi.  Maybe i'll smoke that.  Big Grin

going to a wedding on the 4th and no one else there smokes, so I probably wont get to smoke till way later.

edit:
CAO America torp.  Not sure why that wasn't quoted.  O_o
Bluesman455 Wrote:
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:I was thinking of buying a Liberty 2009. I've been wanting to smoke a liberty on the 4th since i started smoking. Maybe I'll just do an America. I've never had either.

Get the Camacho, CAO America is blah. [rob]
Still wanna try the America but I went with the Liberty.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
macallan2 Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Mac, I'll smoke something special in honor of your mom.

Me as well.

Going to have to hit up the B&M tonite in case they are closed tomorrow.  Need to re up on a few things, and maybe get something special for the evening.
Thanks guys.Wink  Mom always enjoyed the smell of my cigar.  Reminded her of her dad.  So let's send it up to heaven for her!Big Grin
Will do, Mac!   [thumbsup]

Not sure what I'll be smoking yet, but I'm sure I can figure out something...   :dude:

Bungalowbill Wrote:block party and beast roasting on the fourth here on the bungalow's street. many, many sticks shall be sacrificed.

the Padron family should f***ing sponsor me. Big Grin
No Joke![lol]

You damn near put their kids through school. [thumbsup]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Not sure but im getting something good. But will though be cut with my new xikar punch cutter...Big Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I have a CAO America in the humi I bought for today - I think I will go search for a Liberty!!!