Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA LK Bomb!!!!!
Ok so most of you have seen the videos, pics and stories about the Shepherd smacking down the LK. Well I picked up my things from Bill last week that Doug brought home for me from Vegas. Thanks again Doug I owe you!!! No need to re-cap of the pain the LK felt as the Shepherd shoved his staff up the LK and turned him into my little puppet, no no need for that!!! LOL Just messing with you guys. Anyway the LK sat me down in Vegas to smack me with a few goodies. The dude brought a full suitcase full of bombs!!!! WTF!!!!! I mean really LK, one bag for shoes, one for bombs and one for clothes!!!! Even though he did not know I was gonna be there he was still able to pull something out of his sleeve. He's one hell of a magician. I tip my hat to the LK. It was great to finally hang and herf with Face Book Mario Smile

To Be Cont........
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
To be continued. He's pulling an LK.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-07-2011, 03:11 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: To be continued. He's pulling an LK.

Oh damn...what's next ???? Pointy toe sandals ?!?!?!?!?
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(08-07-2011, 03:26 PM)SJS Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 03:11 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: To be continued. He's pulling an LK.

Oh damn...what's next ???? Pointy toe sandals ?!?!?!?!?

Nah the LK's not that smart!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Smarter than a GOAT!!!!! We all know sheep arent smart! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Here is another thread that is going nowhere...
--Mike
did u say something dicboy? HAHAHAHHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Who's ready for some pics?
Do it!!! We are herfing and updating the herf thread as we speak!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Saw this out in the desert after the carnage.
[Image: 5f4ea452.jpg]