Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liga Privada in Town
The 9 and T52 are amazing!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
#9 and T52 are both in my top 10, you can't go wrong!!!
This is my boomstick!
(08-06-2011, 10:58 AM)BDM53 Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 04:13 AM)supadave Wrote: what b&m is this branden, i need to make a ride up to get a few cigars for the humi, i am empty. i saw a review on the liga no 9 i think it was. sounds like a nice cigar.

T.B. Collierville shhhh.

You know, We COULD have met there.LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I went for a visit and made of with 2 #9s, 1 Rat, 1 T52 and a T52 Sampler.
If I have to have a box I will order online as they are DAMN proud they have the LP line. (I know, crappy pic sorry)

You know, We COULD have met there.LOL ... Terry I had a idoit moment and it would have been perfect timing, there was NO ONE there. I will post in the dumbA section now Smile

[Image: IMG-20110806-00130.jpg?t=1312659286]
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Nice choices!!!!
This is my boomstick!
Nice, enjoy them!
--Mike
(08-06-2011, 02:39 PM)BDM53 Wrote: I went for a visit and made of with 2 #9s, 1 Rat, 1 T52 and a T52 Sampler.
If I have to have a box I will order online as they are DAMN proud they have the LP line. (I know, crappy pic sorry)

You know, We COULD have met there.LOL ... Terry I had a idoit moment and it would have been perfect timing, there was NO ONE there. I will post in the dumbA section now Smile

There was no one there because they as high as a bro on payday. LOL

Beautiful cigars and presentation though. Have you checked with Eric or Robbie? I think CI has them for 44. Impulse buying sucks don't it?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-06-2011, 05:23 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 02:39 PM)BDM53 Wrote: I went for a visit and made of with 2 #9s, 1 Rat, 1 T52 and a T52 Sampler.

There was no one there because they as high as a bro on payday. LOL

Beautiful cigars and presentation though. Have you checked with Eric or Robbie? I think CI has them for 44. Impulse buying sucks don't it?

Yea I feel a little violated but enjoying one now. Excellent so far so it is easing the rectal pain a bit. When I can go for a box I will check with them.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Nicely done! Excellent pickups!
I had a t52 today. Niceeeeeeee
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore