Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremiah Weed
Who has heard of it? What is it? Sweet Tea with alcohol?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Not until I googled it. The answer is yes yes and yes. LOL

http://www.jeremiahweed.com/index.html?u...cipes.html

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Stuff looks great! A few different flavors, including cola.

I have been meaning to get some!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Great stuff!

The tea is ok the lemonade is not so good but the Cola is incredible!
--Mike
hmmm might have to try and get my hands on this stuff.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
exactly what it is! I used to work a grocery store when it first came out. Big hit with both college age kids and older people alike!
Well there is the alcoho and the mix in a can. The can is like spiked tea or lemonade. Good but sweet. Great with a cigar but two is my max as it's a bit much for my pallet on sweetness. Now the bottle mixes with water or coke and is quite good. And it's not sweet just smooth.
I've been trying to find some of this around my area, but no dice. Hopefully I'll find some once i get back to a college town.
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
malt liquor....it's along the twisted tea, mike's hard, and smirnoff ice. Tank is correct...the cola version is supposed to be really good.
i had the cola and the roadhouse tea last night. the cola was actually really good. the roadhouse tea had way too much artificial lemon flavor in it for my taste. wasn't impressed at all. and you have to drink it fast, don't let it warm up or it tastes awful.