Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parksters Vegas
(09-23-2011, 02:45 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: What a recap and an excellent memory to boot.
Do we dare ask you to continue all the way to the Kuma lunch?

For you sir.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Amazing Parkster. Thanks for the recap. Your memory is scary. I'd ask you what color Cassie's eyes are but I know you never looked.
(09-23-2011, 04:33 PM)Dooley Wrote: Amazing Parkster. Thanks for the recap. Your memory is scary. I'd ask you what color Cassie's eyes are but I know you never looked.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(09-23-2011, 04:33 PM)Dooley Wrote: Amazing Parkster. Thanks for the recap. Your memory is scary. I'd ask you what color Cassie's eyes are but I know you never looked.

Per her request to all of us as I recall... Wink

Great recap Dave - it brought back some great memories and put a smile on my face as I am sitting here in the office at home raeading it...

Next year can't come soon enough!

AWESOME recap. Thanks Dave... looks like I'm going to start saving now for a Vegas herf a year or two down the road...
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
As Dave, Bill, Bailey, and I waited for the elevator to go down to Casa Fuente, Dave said, "Who's this?" He began to frantically hit the elevator button about ten times, then he immediately nodded to the stairs in an equally frantic motion. We all busted up, knowing exactly who the impression was. The next day I was at the same elevators waiting with Tank, Sergio, and Jebus. Well, to quote Yogi Berra, "It was deja vu all over again." And that cabbie was freakin' hilarious! The Sandra Bullock crack ho, if I remember right, was the friendly neighborhood ho, much like Schwann's delivery with a happy ending. LOL!

Dave, it was an honor to meet you and so many other great guys. So glad that Angel made it last minute, too! Easily up there for one of the greatest weekends of my life. And educational too! There are bugs that will hiss at you angrily, fire kills just about everything, there is no conceivable circumstance where it is acceptable for another guy to shave you cajones, swimwear is acceptable in night clubs, and just about everything anyone would want (or not want) to know about goats.

Thanks for another great trip down the memory lane. I cannot wait until next year. Big Grin
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"